Conditions of Paragliding Training
Requirements to start the course
- Age: Over 16 under 55ı
- Weight: 45 kg to 100 kg
- Height: 1.55 m to 2.00 m
- Education: To be at least a secondary school graduate
Documents requested to enroll in the course
- ''May give a medical report'' the board report from the competent hospital ''Is suitable for flight'' report. The report's validity period will not exceed 2 years.
- Two separate commitments. For initial and reliant trainings
- Notarized permission from the parent - for trainees under the age of 18
- Photocopy of birth certificatei
- A total of 6 photographs, two biometric
- Document showing blood type
- Diploma from the institution where he last studied
- Good behaviour and criminal record from the prosecutor's office
Paragliding Training : You're so close to making your dream come true!